I Need To Have My Pond Cleaned
Having your koi pond cleaned yearly is an important step in keeping your pond healthy and enjoyable. Pond cleanings are one of our signature services that we offer. Our pond cleanings also include expert advice from a Master Certified Pond Contractor about your pond.
During a full complete cleaning a Certified Pond Contractor will perform the following:
- Complete draining of pond.
- Vacuum debris and muck from pond.
- Powerwash all pond and stream rocks.
- Carefully net out pond fish to an external holding tank.
- Refilling of pond, balance water chemistry, add bacteria and algae controller.
- Check all filtration equipment for leaks.
- Rinse all filter pads.
- Check the pH and temperature of the water.
- Clean out skimmer filter and waterfall filter if applicable.
- Check on pump operation and clean intakes.
- Remove leaves, twigs and other debris from pond and stream.
- Trimming of aquatic plants.
- Replacement of any worn filter pads, nets or brushes (Additional charge for material)
- Check the operation of pond lights. Replace bulbs or fixtures. (Additional charge for equipment)
- Improve or retrofit filtration or plumbing. (By request, price based on job)
Watch the video to see what happens during a professional pond cleaning by our trained staff.
Pond Cleaning Request
Please fill out the form below to get your pond cleaning scheduled with us.